1st Deposit of £25 PER PASSENGER by 28th JUNE
2nd Deposit of £50 PER PASSENGER by 23rd AUGUST
3rd Deposit of £50 PER PASSENGER by 18th OCTOBER
FINAL BALANCE (minus above deposits) 1st AUGUST 2022
Sunday 27th June
Sunday 4th July
Sunday 18th July
Sunday 5th September - FULL TEAM TOGETHER 9:15 - 11:30am
Sunday 19th September - FULL TEAM TOGETHER 9:15 - 11:30am
Sunday 3rd October - FULL TEAM TOGETHER 9:15 - 11:30am
Sunday 10th October - FULL TEAM TOGETHER 9:15 - 11:30am
Sunday 17th October - FULL TEAM TOGETHER 9:15 - 11:30am
Further rehearsal dates will be with you soon. We have them pencilled in and just need to confirm them with Hadley Stadium.
Audition Track 1
Audition Track 2
Audition Criteria and Tips
Our audition video is the ONLY tool for DPA to assess our school, therefore the quality of the choreography and the childrens performances must be the very best we can offer!
- Movements need to be clean ( meaning tidy and polished) and performed in time with the music. Space, lines and blocking should be clear and clean.
- Smile and engage with the 'audience' (in this case, the camera) - DISNEY SMILES are much bigger than your everyday smile!
- Have fun! If dancers are enjoying themselves it will come over in their dancing.
- Do not miss rehearsal and be on time! An absence can have a negative effect on the rest of the team, particularly when your children are involved. They cannot 'imagine' the person who is supposed to be next to them and keep sufficient space, they may miss cues and if partner work is involved, they simply won't be able to learn the choreography.
- Don't miss your usual classes! Rehearsal is for learning choreography and performance. Class is for learning technique and there simply isn't time in rehearsal to be repeatedly going over steps which are being taught in class.